For lovers of butter cookies, Monde Danisa butter cookies are one of the best product choices. Dried and dried butter flavored cookies are the reason why these butter cookies products are very popular.
However, have you ever thought about applying it yourself at home? Yes, it turns out, making Danish Monde style butter cakes at home is not too difficult. In addition, the ingredients needed to make delicious pastries are also quite easy to obtain.
Well, curious how to make Danish butter cookies this Monde style? Check out some of the reviews below.
Make Danish Butter Cookies Ala Monde at Home
To make Monde Danish butter cookies, there are several ingredients needed. Some of these ingredients are as follows:
- 6 tablespoons of full cream milk powder.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 medium sized egg.
- 300 grams of low-wheat flour.
- 100 grams of refined sugar or adjust it as desired.
- 120 grams of margarine or butter.
- 80 grams of unsalted butter.
Well, at first glance, the ingredients needed to make Danisa butter cookies are very simple. If the material is ready, then the next is how to make it. To make Danish butter cookies this Monde style, follow these steps:
- Prepare a container and mix milk with flour. Stir well.
- Beat butter and sugar until soft and creamy. Add eggs and beat briefly until mixed.
- Add flour little by little until it runs out. Add vanilla then mixer with low speed until the mixture will be evenly mixed.
- If you have, prepare a plastic triangle and attach a bicycle in the end. Put the mixture into it then print on a baking sheet that has been spread with butter.
- Next, bake the mixture until cooked and golden in an oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. For tips, preheat the oven first.
- Take out the Monde Danish butter cookies that are cooked and serve.
Now, with these simple steps, you can make delicious Danisa butter cookies. Good luck.